We’re here to help you. Do you have any questions? Just ask! Chat to us live from our website. Our policy is if we can’t fix it, we simply replace it free of charge! To learn more continue reading our warranty policy below:
You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality. Should your product be defective, you can choose to make a claim under the
Portable Blenders Australia will, at its option, repair or replace any Product which is defective and is returned to Portable Blenders Australia within twelve (12) months of the date of purchase.
Portable Blenders Australia warrants its products and all parts there of ONLY TO THE ORIGINAL END-USER PURCHASER to be FREE FROM DEFECTIVE MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP for a period of TWELVE (12) MONTHS from date of purchase. The Portable Blenders Australia twelve (12) month warranty does not apply if the Product:
- The modified or tampered with;
- The product has been damaged by negligence, accident, mishandling, used with the incorrect, modified or extended power supply or has not been operated in accordance with the procedures described in the operating and technical instructions.
- Warranty is expired or not covered.
- Warranty or serial label is altered, removed or not compliant with the product.
- Failures due to unauthorized disassembly, repair modification. Adaptations or accessories other than those manufactured or provided by the Manufacturer have been made or attached to the equipment, which in the determination of the Manufacturer, shall have affected the performance, safety of reliability of the equipment; or the equipment’s original serial number has been modified or removed.
- Unexpected damages due to user’s liabilities including but not limited to heavy vibration, abrasion, collision or oxidation.
- Damages during loading and transportation from transportation services;
- Physical damages caused by use.
- Damages caused by wetting the product;
- Wear and tear on vulnerable components such as battery lifespan.
- Other damages or failures due to problems not related to product design, technology, manufacturing or quality control.
- Unauthorized disassembly of the product will void the warranty
- Is repaired, modified or altered by anyone other than Portable Blenders Australia
(1) Contact Portable Blenders Australia customer support via call or email at [email protected] Provide your order number and a brief description of the issue you are experiencing along with a video/photo.
(2) Please note that all claims must be supported with photo and/or video evidence when submitted and proof of purchase (order number). As soon as we receive your email, we will revert back to you within 24-48 hours with a Return Authorisation Number.
– Any claim that is submitted without proof of purchase will be rejected.
– Portable Blenders Australia has the right to reject any product that arrives to our repair center without notice or prior approval. The return of this product will be the responsibility of the customer.
– By signing the Portable Blenders Return/ Repair form, you agree to the terms and conditions stated above and throughout the Portable Blenders Returns and Warranty Policy.
(3) If your claim is approved, we will then provide you with the shipping address of the Portable Blenders authorized repair center. The Return Authorization Number provided to you will need to be clearly stated on the outside of the box.
– It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that in delivering the product to Portable Blenders Australia affiliated Repair Centre, the product is suitably packaged so that it is adequately protected against damage during transit.
– All deliveries without a Return Authorisation Number will be rejected.
(4) On receipt of the Product, proof of purchase, and description of the Product’s defect/s as required above, Portable Blenders technicians will assess the claim and notify you of the claim’s outcome within 7-10 business days.
– Any product that does not meet the terms of the warranty may be rejected and returned at your own cost (including reimbursing Portable Blenders Australia for the prepaid packing parcel).
– Due to consistent testing after a product has been repaired, the time taken to repair the unit can take up to an extra 6 business days to ensure all quality tests are passed before shipping back to the customer.
(5) Product will be returned to sender at the return address noted on the submitted Return/ Repair form until advised otherwise. An email notification will be sent with tracking details once it has been shipped.
(6) Any expense associated with making a claim under the Portable Blenders Australia twelve (12) month warranty are to be borne by you.
Portable Blenders will repair any non-obsolete product that does not meet the terms of the warraty. If you have accidentally damaged your Portable Blenders products and you’re aware that it’s not covered under warranty, or you are not the original end-user purchaser, feel free to contact us and we will endeavor to assist with fixing or replacing at your cost(s).
Returns & Refunds:
Please note, that we want to make sure you’re happy with your purchase. However if the product is returned to us due to change of mind or ‘unfit’ purpose, admin and restocking fees of 8% of sales value will apply. Also customer will be liable to pay for shipping cost and to return the product to our Truganina warehouse safely.
Once an order has been processed we cannot cancel or change any items as orders are immediately automatically processed to our warehouse. Portable Blenders Australia will repair, and replace faulty or damaged Products in accordance with the Warranty Terms and Conditions and Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
One (1) year from the date of the products, original purchase by the first consumer purchaser of the product.
Ninety (90) days from the date of the accessories, original purchase by the first consumer purchaser of the product.
Consumer Products and Accessories that are Repaired or Replaced
Ninety (90) days from the date of the accessories, original purchase by the first consumer purchaser of the product. The balance of the original warranty or for Ninety (90) days from the date returned to the consumer, whichever is longer.